A presentation, proposal or demonstration is a key event in the sales process for most of my customers, but much of what happens in a presentation depends on what has happened prior.
As a reminder:
- do you know what the compelling event is and the financial value to the client
- have you planned your presentation to clearly differentiate yourself
- are you doing it alone or should you have others help you
- have you set traps for the competition
- do you have the right story to tell and stories to illustrate your story and presentation
- do you have somebody at the client who can give you advice
- are you prepared for any objections that come up frequently
- and more
Feel free to use this planner if it will help or call or email me.