Barbara Giamanco Interviews Jonathan London
Sales Mastery Interview Host Barbara Giamanco is the co-author of The New Handshake: Sales Meets Social Media and a published author in the Harvard Business Review. An experienced sales and social media advisor, speaker and coach, Barb was recognized again in 2012 by InsideView as one of the Top 25 Influential Leaders in Sales.
As I interview sales professionals like Jonathan, it is all with the goal of helping you and your sales team radically increase your sales, improve the profitability of those sales and close those sales far more quickly than you are today, I want you to learn from the best in sales and social media, because selling today requires an entirely different approach and new skills are required!
And no set of skills may be more important than salespeople and organizations being able to leverage technology in ways that drive sales results. I’m a big fan of using technology as part of your sales process BUT technology is not a quick fix nor does it close the deal for you! In my conversation with Jonathan, we talk about how to use technology in the right way at various points in the sales cycle. It’s a good listen!
When you listen to the interview, you’ll learn:
- Why Jonathan wrote his book - Using Technology to Sell.
- What the biggest challenges people and organizations face in addressing the use of technology to sell.
- How technology can enable or disable the productivity of salespeople.
- How social media fits.
- Why organizations need to change their approach in response to the amount of information and technology that is available.
- The biggest mistakes sales organizations make when it comes to technology.
Enjoy the interview! Click Here for the Podcast