10 R.E.A.L.™ Sales Tips and Reminders
R.E.A.L.™ stands for relevant – effective – applied - learning...
- Remember that we are not selling a product or service. We are selling a product or service that helps people get what they want (desire) or avoid what they don’t want (fear).
- The more immediate the impact you have on helping people, the more likely they will buy.
- Be aware of people’s pace and tone of voice. It will immediately tell you to adjust to what you are experiencing and make the person you are selling more comfortable with you.
- Desire and fear are very strong motivators for a prospect to take action. Don’t be afraid to understand and ask what would happen if a person or project failed.
- People want things on many levels, the personal being the most important.
- Try to understand their priorities, needs, gain, goals and objectives first before you talk too much about your product or service.
- Regardless if they choose you, ask a prospect what obstacles they need to navigate to get what they want.
- Imagine all the questions you could ask somebody about their budget and write them down. You will be amazed at what you are not asking.
- No matter how many questions you are asking, ask 50% more. You will know more and sell more.
- A full pipeline keeps all sales woes away.