1:1 Sales Coaching by Jonathan London
The benefits of this work will be:
- accelerated performance for top sales people
- moving marginal sales people to 100% of achievement of quota
- provide support to managers and extend their reach and do other important
tasks essential to the business
- ramp new hires faster
- reinforcing R.E.A.L. Selling or any program you have chosen
- Do a “SPOT CHECK” on how things are working and provide 3rd party feedback
How it Works: 2 Options
Option 1: The Sales Cycle
- Program will be based on real opportunities relevant to you.
- We will take a salesperson through a typical sales process (e.g. prospecting, qualifying, presenting, handling objection handling and closing) with appropriate skills and tools to help support the training.
- Via web conferencing, skills sessions (each 60 - 75 minutes) will be taught every other week with an assignment between each session. These sessions will be recorded.
- Each skill session will begin with a review of the previous assignment and continue with the next coaching session.
- Sessions will follow a ratio of 50% teaching and 50% role playing.
- A certification and diploma will be given after class.
- Support is offered at all times.
Option 2: Individual Skills
- You will select from 14 different skills that you want to get better at.
- We will apply these skills to your world so you are better suited to be competitive and win more deals.
- Via webconferencing, skills sessions (each 60 - 75 minutes) will be taught every other week with an assignment between each session. These sessions will be recorded.
- Each skill session will begin with a review of the previous assignment and continue with the next coaching session. The Modules include:
i. Getting Out of Your Own Way - DiSC
ii. Real Presentations & Demonstrations
iii. Demonstrating Competency and Building Trust
iv. Anticipating, Preventing and Handling Objections
v. Territory and Account Management
vii. Time Management
viii. Negotiating a Win-Win
iv. Gaining Access to Power
x. Understanding Executive Busness Issues
xi. S.PRI.N.G. Dialogues (Situation, Priorities, Needs, Gain)
xii. Team Selling and Executive Bridging
xiii. Using Technology to Sell
xiv. Selling Strategically
Who is Jonathan London
Jonathan has been the #1 sales performer in every position he has ever held, and always against the largest, most formidable companies in the world.
As President and Founder of IPG, he alone has trained approximately 18,000 people worldwide in such companies as Cisco, VeriSign, Advertising.com, Polycom and many others.
Give Jonathan a call at 201-391-1643 or email him to see how he can increase your sales performance.