Sales Channel ManagementChannel partnerships are a proven way to broaden sales, but what if your partnerships are not producing? It could mean that you haven’t sold your current partners on the value of your relationship.
A good channel partnership is based on shared enthusiasm for your product, streamlined procedures that simplify working together, knowledge, compency and a mutually rewarding and trusting relationship. IPG’s R.E.A.L.™ Sales Channel Management training program provides a step-by-step process to develop and maintain effective channel partnerships. The program is designed to:
- Increase productivity and revenue from channels
- Increase the mindshare of your product or service
- Create deeper relationships at all levels of the partner or channel
- Transfer competency to the channel so they are as good as your own people
- Differentiate your company via pro-active and strategic planning and modeling
- Help direct sales force transition to channel model
- Model successful sales approach to channels
- Keep the competition out
- Leverage channel relationships to maximize return on investment
The R.E.A.L. Sales Channel Management training program is customized to your specific requirements and the unique needs of your organization. Approximately 25% of the program is instruction, with the remaining time devoted to role play and application so your sales people can apply tactics immediately. Choose online, classroom, video or a blended delivery method.