We begin to create the program with review and feedback from you to make sure we are on track. The programs we create will be appropriate for the audience by applying the skills we want them to execute according to their specific job. We often do "trial runs" to make final changes before we roll it out to the larger audience. Decisions on which components are delivered live or via technology are made in this stage.
Program Development Includes:
- Delineation of what was seen, heard, observed and insights
- Recommendation on program including length, modules, time frame
- Agreement on programs and moving forward
- Customization of key modules based on research findings
- Inclusion of relevant examples and exercises
Read more about Step 3, Delivery.